Suzan M. FLorals - Floral and event design-858.414.7252

Suzan M. FLorals - Floral and event design-858.414.7252
Sue Merrill and Jennie Bower at work

Monday, December 22, 2008

Jeni and Dave at the Thursday Club

It seems I either had pink, blue or purple weddings this year. Jen and Dave's wedding flowers were the hot pink and apple green, one of my favorites. Such fun flowers grow in these colors too. Much thanks to www.vesic.com for sending over the photos so that I could use them on my blog.


Jeni's bouquet was pink roses, dahlias, orchids and tulips.


The bridesmaid bouquets were all Pink and green Hydrangea's that were made on an oasis bouquet holder to keep them fresh on those hot summer days.

She was such a pretty bride.

The girls on the beach!


I love the look of the Manzinita branches with the hanging crystals, votives and cymbidium orchids for the center of the place card table.

No comments: